KINDERGARTEN - 5TH GRADE TRAINING
Training for K to 5th Grade
- Practice primary athletic movement patterns.
- Improve work ethic and overall conditioning.
- Perform progressive plyometrics, speed, and agility drills.
- Develop rhythm, coordination, and balance with various exercises.
- Learn how to be a GREAT teammate.
- Compete in a safe and positive environment.
Sessions are Every Saturday at 11:00am (Drop-Off as Early as 10:50am and Pick-Up as Late as 12:00pm) year-round . In each of our 45 minute sessions our the K-5th Youth Athlete group will be focused on “FUN”-damental Movements, Speed & Agility, Cone Drills / Obstacle Courses, and Game/Competitions.
Our K-5th Classes are led by 11 Year NFL Veteran Lee Smith and 11 Year CFL Veterant Adarius Bowman.
Cost: $80.00 per month
month to month no contract
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE
Use the Form to Contact Triple F to Learn More about Knoxville’s Elite Sports Training. Come Train Like a Pro!