TRAIN LIKE A PRO™
TRAIN LIKE A PRO™
Knoxville's Elite Sports Training Facility
Triple F Elite Sports Training is a Professional Athletic Development Facility located in Knoxville, TN helping youth and adults achieve their athletic potential.
WHO WE ARE
Triple F Elite Sports Training is the complete athletic development solution for Knoxville-area athletes. We provide professional level resources in a Christ-centered environment focused on the long-term development process. Based on an individualized, 12-month training plan, our system is designed to meet all specific needs that consider the most important variables: sport, age, gender, position, ability, health history, and schedule. Professional athletes are blessed to have access to the top strength and conditioning, sports medicine, and sports nutrition experts within their own organization. At Triple F, our mission is to provide the same industry-leading practices, in a professional level environment for the youth athlete to fully realize his or her athletic potential.
For $399/month, members will have unlimited access to the resources and training necessary at all times of the year, guided by our President of Training Operations, Rich Burnett, MS, SCCC, CSCS who has over a decade of experience training collegiate, high school, and middle athletes year-round. Whether it’s joint health and recovery-based during the grueling competitive season OR intense, high volume training typical of the offseason, our system will provide exactly what the student-athlete needs at the right time. Our before and after school training sessions are 30-90 minutes depending on athlete needs. In each session are multiple coaches designated in the 5 training spaces in our 12,000 sq/ft facility to differentiate training based on age, sport, and ability. Between training sessions, members have the option to relax/study in our lounge, access our fuel station, rejuvenate from sport stress in our recovery corner, schedule treatment with sports med, and access our sport skill trainers who are the best in the community.
Triple F is committed to developing student-Athletes athletically, for Christ’s Kingdom; According to structurally-sound PRINCIPLES, Implementing results-driven STRATEGIES, And Using evidence-based METHODS.
TRIPLE F LEADERSHIP
Being the best version of yourself and adding value to those around you.
- Faith is at the core of who we are and our character must reflect a heart for the Lord and for others. At Triple F, character will always weigh the most and we will be accountable for our words and our actions.
Taking the guesswork out of the long-term growth plan.
- There are many qualities that shape athleticism. We implement a 12-test assessment structure with standards to evaluate and establish an individualized training program.
Following the plan; doing the necessary work to develop athletically.
- Triple F also stands for Form, Force, and Function. Our training utilizes the best tools, drills, and technology to optimize these qualities in every session.
Having fun; genuine appreciation of the process.
- Our business is athletic development but our heart is in creating peak moments and lasting memories. 11-18 youth athletes need to find joy in sport, and our goal is to manifest that joy!
Applying the methods and self-discipline to be prepared and to grow.
- Sleep, Nutrition, and Sports Medicine are fundamental to mental, physical, and spiritual growth. Student-athletes must commit to recovery, the right way.
Triple F Membership Includes
- Convenient sign up for the before and after school sessions through the Triple F app to accommodate your schedule.
- Option for personal training sessions during the day and weekends when no group pro trainings sessions are scheduled.
- Standardized assessment to establish and maintain long-term athletic development plan
- Regular consultation with clear expectations on goals and athlete needs.
- Offseason, Preseason, Inseason, and Postseason accommodations
- We work with sport coaches, club coaches, parents, and trainers to establish a high performance team and calendar around your student-athlete
- Option for on-site community of sport skill trainers to book anytime during pro training session.
- Access to the PT room and recovery corner during facility hours.
- Schedule treatments with our licensed therapist on site.
- Recovery shake provided after each training session
- Athletes receive 1 snack a day from the fuel station
- Fundamental nutritional guide to meet athlete’s needs.
- Access to our nutritionist Betsy Johnson.